it’s true she does make me want to dance <3
But sometimes keeping the world at arms length isn’t such a bad thing.
When you feel my heart
Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside
It’s where my demons hide
—Demons- Imagine Dragons
- Fan: What kind of drugs were you on when you made the Radioactive video? That was kinda trippy.
- Dan Reynolds: All of 'em.
There is not a righteous man on Earth who does what is right and never sins.”
Said by Aaron ‘Hotch’ Hotchner
Season 2, Episode 15 “Revelations”
quote 1/1(via crmindsallnight)
I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to like things that are concrete, like the ocean. Something you could point to and know what it was… And I think that’s why she struggled with love. She couldn’t touch it. She couldn’t hold on to it and make sure it never changed
—Carrie Ryan (via schwenkkkk)
Some Harry Potter Facts.
- Daniel Randcliffe's favorite HP book is Chamber of Secrets, Emma Watson's favorite HP book is Prisoner of Azkaban and Rupert Grint's favorite HP book is The Goblet of Fire.
- Neville asked the Sorting Hat to be put in Hufflepuff because he found Gryffindor's reputation bravery intimidating.
- Most of the members of the Black family are named after stars.
- Voldemort cannot love because he was conceived under the effects of a Love Potion.
- The first Harry Potter novel was published in 1998, the same year that the final Battle of Hogwarts take place. "I open at the close."
- J.K. Rowling has said that when she took an online Sorting Hat quiz it sorted her into Hufflepuff.
- Both Sirius and Fred, Hogwarts pranksters from different generations, died laughing.
- Tom Marvolo Riddle is also an anagram for "immortal odd lover."
- Slytherin house was the first and last house mentioned in the series.
- October 9 of 1995, Dumbledore's Army meets in the Room of Requirement for the first time to practice the Disarming Charm.
- In the movie scene "Nineteen Years Later", Tom Felton's girlfriend Jade Gordon makes an appearance as Draco's wife, Astoria Greengrass.
- Voldemort is bald because this way people can't use his hair in a Polyjuice Potion.
- Ron's Patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, which are know for chasing otters. Hermione's Patronus happens to be an otter.
- Voldemort's Boggart would take the shape of his own corpse, since death was his greatest fear.
- Voldemort was 71 years old when he died on May 2, 1998.
- A Patronus is a physical representation of one's soul. Since James Potter's is a stag and Lily's is a doe, they are literally soul mates.
- Molly Weasley's brothers Gideon and Fabian were killed by Death Eaters in the first war.
- Even though he feared death, Voldemort could not become a ghost because his soul was so damaged.
- George would never be able to evoke a Patronus Charm after Fred's death.
- A Patronus often mutates to take the image of the love one's life because they so often become the happy thought that generates a Patronus.
- Bellatrix Lestrange is actually in love with Voldemort.
- After Kingsley Shacklebolt became the new Minister of Magic, he told all who participated in the Battle of Hogwarts they could have a job as an Auror without N.E.W.T.s.
- Snape hates Neville so much because Neville could have been the other Chosen One, meaning that Lily would have survived.
- The third scent Hermione could smell emanating from the Amortentia (love potion) was that of Ron's hair.
- Minerva McGonagall played on the Gryffindor Quidditch team while she attended Hogwarts.
- The Elder Wand is the only known wand in existence with a hair from the tail of a Thestral at its core.
- Dumbledore was gay, and he was in love with Grindelwald.